For a less formal and relaxed environment, PBM offers small stones and softer materials to create a more casual and intimate space.
Please inquire at the yards for current landscaping bulk material. Materials will vary at the yards.
These materials can be used as patios, pathways and groundcovers, in between larger flagstones or pavers, and in driveways which can create a very cool unfussy impression or a very sophisticated and worldly ambience.
- Salmon Bay: Its’ color displays tones of corals and peaches combined with a soft creamy beige and a blush of rose.
- La Paz Pebble: It exhibits the cool colors of blues and greys which intermix with light corals, beiges, and browns.
- Pami Pebble: The color is evenly balanced with ecrus, greys, and coral-roses with small elements of beiges and browns.
- Mexican Pebble: Its cool sophisticated colors are a mix of greys, blues, and soft black.
- Fresno Cobble: Displays colors of tans and ecrus with hints of soft rose.
- Basalt: Our Black Basalt Chips are 3/8" angular landscaping rock offering a clean, contemporary look.
- Granite: Salt and pepper 1/4" crushed granite.
- Lodi: Our 3/8" crushed Lodi landscaping rock has a myriad of colors ranging from charcoal, grey, tan, plum and white.
- Yosemite: Our angular crushed decorative rock comes in 3/8" perfect for pathways and landscaping applications. Yosemite has a colorful array of blue, grey and charcoal balanced with caramel, tan and buff colors.
- Gravel in Gold and Grey: The Gold is a tawny yellow with a splash of cream. The Grey is a soft blue grey.
- Fines in Gold and Grey: Minuscule pieces of crushed stone with a sandy like texture in colors of mustard yellow and steel grey. Apply a stabilizer to maintain a natural surface while increasing strength, reduce weeds and dust in your landscape. Inquire within regarding LEED potential.
- Auburn Pebble: Available in 1/2" and 3/4".